Pages widget

15 April 2011

A good excuse!


I like it when I can find a good excuse to use my new toys and Mother's Day is a great one! I made tags to accompany the 'cards' I made (which were actually fabric hangings!) I am currently very drawn to creams, browns and blacks and so it was really lovely to have a play with pink paper!


This one used Tim's TagTattered Florals and mini bird and cage dies. As I have done before I used two tags with a plain paper on the reverse to write on. They were held together with tissue tape (this time Traveler).The birdcage was die-cut from an old brown envelope covered with Vintage Photo distress ink and a dusting of Perfect Pearls (Heirloom Gold - is there any other?!!!) The bird had a thin layer of Glossy Accents and the flowers were paper covered grungeboard  edged with Vintage Photo distress ink. Finally, the greeting was made on my lovely Dymo! The ribbon was a little strip of sari material - my absolute favourite!




Gabrielle x

No comments: