Pages widget

2 November 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 126

Gosh! Wednesday already? Must be time for the weekly confession that is What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday! The lovely Julia is our hostess with the mostess as always and so why not pop over and see what creative things others are up to? I am in the middle of about 16 projects (!) but am slowly forming my ideas for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show where the theme is houses! Just hope I get it done in time for the deadline! You might also be able to spy lots of reindeer in the background as I am still plugging away at the makes for the school craft fair! Anyway - that's me for this week! Thank you, as always for stopping by! Gabrielle x

3 comments:

Helen said...

It's looking good - don't think I'll get to do this week's either!

Deb said...

oooh, that looks so interesting, can't wait to see the finished item!
Happy WOYWW! Debxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Gabrielle - if YOU have more than one project on the go, how come it's MY desk that looks like an explosion in a craft shop? Because you know what you're doing....I get it! I think the hOuse challenge has turned out some wonderful pieces..you will show us yours, won't you?