Pages widget

1 March 2012

Oldies but goodies!

The rather lovely Linda Elbourne has been asked to show and tell how she got her pictures in her blog side by side so she wrote a 'how to...' so we can do it too! Now I'm not hugely au fait with such things but I like to learn new things and so I thought I'd have a go and show you two of my favourite projects over the last few months as a blatant excuse to try out Linda's tutorial! Thank you Linda! I think I did it right and it was oodles easier than I feared!
If you want to know more about these projects the heart was originally posted here and the shrine here - that'll save you having to search my blog!
Signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am soooooo proud of you girlfriend ... Fabulous side by side pictures and even more fabulous art! As for the rather lovely Linda Elbourne ... Me Likey .., rather a lot x