The details on how to make the tag can be found on Tim's blog so I won't go into details but I used old music paper as I didn't have the reflections stamps and I didn't have an green embossing powder so I left it out! I might have rubbed quite a bit of the powder off but in real life it looks better for it! Also, the Peeled paint Distress Ink looks washed out in the photo - but it is there on the leaves... honestly!!!
I also haven't bought any word bands so I employed the use of my trusty computer and banner die! When next I have some spare money I think I might invest in a tiny attacher - the staples look huge on this! Thank you, as always for stopping by and I hope you like it!