I started with white card and stamped the lacy background stamp from a previous DT set in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I distressed the edges and inked them again with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I then stamped the leaves in Peeled Paint Distress Ink and cut them out. The flowers were stamped and the larger was stamped with a ticking stamp and then inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Stain. The smaller was stamped with the dotty stamp and inked with Wild Honey Distress Stain. The centre of the flower is a fastener and a washer.
The lady is inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Stain on her dress, Spun Sugar as her face and Vintage Photo as hair. I painted these on with a paintbrush but you might be more accurate than me with the actual stain bottle! The bird was inked in Broken China Distress Ink. I actually stamped it twice and cut the wing from the second bird to give the first a little more depth. The sentiment was printed onto a die cut banner in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. As you can see I've used several of Wendy's other stamp sets - and they all work together beautifully! Thank you, as always, for stopping by!