Pages widget

9 January 2013

While Dragons Dream

This fortnight’s recipe at DragonsdreamTag It On has been set by our incredibly talented team and imythical animals, a night sky and a clear moon (plus the obligatory use of at least one stamp and for it to be on a tag). I don't have any mythical creature stamps so I printed a horse image from the internet and added two Dylusion wings to create a Pegasus! You know that I will find that I own something suitable next week! 
The moon was a splodge of Antique Linen Distress Stain which I clear embossed before inking the background with Distress Ink. The sentiment is a Wendy Vecchi one from "I am my Art" set - appropriate 'eh?! I hope you'll join in with us this time!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

As ever you rock the challenge despite the difficulties we both encountered.needless to say I have now remembered I do have a dragon stamp. DOH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that's gorgeous!! Pegasus looks so good against the blue background.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's a stunning background and your unicorn looks fabulous.

Monique's art said...

gorgeous, pegasus and awesome backgroun ( great minds think alike lol)

ElizabethR said...

I love it, the wings are fantastic and so is that paper under the tag lol. Elizabeth xxx

May said...

Fabulous image, the wings are fantastic!! Love the background.. Hugs May x x x

Words and Pictures said...

Hauntingly beautiful... and there was me thinking, well, I don't have any mythical creature stamps - that's shown me!!
Alison x

Gráinne said...

Love the atmosphere the stunning blue/s create. It's very impressive. The Pegasus is great and the dylusion wings fit just perfectly. Very fab tag.
Best, Suzanne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gabrielle, a brilliant Pegasus xx