Pages widget

23 April 2013

Birthday butterflies

Country View Crafts Challenge blog theme for April is Butterflies and I couldn't resist a second make on this theme! I made my lovely mum a birthday tag using a giant #12 tag, Dylusions and some gorgeous JoFy stamps!
After making the background I sprayed White Linen through the Number Jumble mask so that it created a ghost effect - I am having so much fun playing with this ink and seeing what effects you can make!
I hope you will join in with us this month - there's a prize and a chance of a guest spot in the DT on offer... go on, you know you want to!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

gorgeous tag you made your Mum, and the white linen spray is just fab, I agree!!

Lin said...

beautiful tag and gorgeous colours..bet your mum loved it!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh this is lovely..shows that the JoFy stamps an be used neatly too..gorgeous colours, and i like the white squirt...might have to invest in some of that!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag in great colors. Love the images.

Gráinne said...

Oh I adore those fresh and bright colours, they look perfect with this background and the gorgeous stamps. Fab TAG. Suzanne x

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely tag!!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous design using the Jofy stamps Gabrielle and wonderful colours. Bet your mum loves it.
Hugs Brenda xox

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love the colour work and, of course, the wonderful JOFYs. A great piece Gabrielle. Chris xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely love this, Gabrielle - the vivid colours are so beautiful, and the texty butterfly fluttering at the centre of it is wonderful! (I'm wishing I hadn't left my JOFYs at home now... you've really made me want to play with them again.)
Alison x