Pages widget

12 August 2013

Inspiration for Art

The latest challenge at Everything Wendy Vecchi is to use die cuts. Thanks to my blummin' accident I've been AWOL from my one of my favourite challenges and so it was fabulous to be back! 
I had two of Wendy's new stencils (flower and stripes) and a pot of her Translucent Embossing Paste and it seemed a perfect opportunity to use them! I really enjoyed using the paste, especially with the two part flower stencil - it was tricky with one hand but really easy once I'd worked out the logistics! The die was the pedestal from the Bell Jar die with a layer of Crackle Accents on top - it's been ages since I used that! It's nice to be back!
Signature

8 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, this is fabby dabby licious! So good to see you back at it! Thanks so much for sharing your Wendy goodness!

Mooffie said...

and this, one handed? Well done, that woman!! Glad you are back in the land of the Crafty!!

Helen said...

Well done you!! I love it and can't believe you did all that one handed!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fabulous!!! I too am very impressed you handled those flower/stripe stencils single-handedly. Beautiful bouquet!

Inkypinkycraft said...

looks great and that you created this one handed makes it even more wow! hugs trace x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous! That stripy background is delicious, and the contrasting colours are really zingy.
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a gorgeous card, fantastic combination of all the elements. Love the bright flowers.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!!! I love the colours.