Pages widget

1 January 2014

A Tulip and an Elephant

My rather special friend Helen is kicking 2014 off in style with a new theme at DragonsDream Tag It On. The new overarching theme this time is the alphabet and this fortnight she chose 'T' , stencils and the usual rules - to include at least one stamp and a tag.
I chose 'Tulip' and used a combination of PaperArtsy paints and Dylusion inks to create the tag. The Tulip is a design by the incredibly talented Lin Brown and the stencil I used was a Dylusions one.
As I missed the challenge last time (thanks to my grumbly elbow) I thought I'd add mine (albeit very late!) - it was 'E' and purple and I chose...!!!
I hope you'll join in with Helen's challenge this time!
Signature

6 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

Looking at the blog title, I was wondering how you were going to fit an elephant and a tulip onto a tag...I do like them both!

Helen said...

I love both your tags, Gabrielle, glad you got last time's made too!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

These are two wonderful tags. Love the purple background for the elephant. Also the color combination for the tulip is amazing.
Wishing you a happy and healthy year 2014.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags, love the colours you chose.

May said...

Both tags are fabulous... Love the tulip & the elephant image is fantastic.... Wishing you & your family a blessed 2014... Hugs May x x x

Words and Pictures said...

Bah - Blogger stole my comment! Love both these tags - the elephant is amazing (oh no, another one for the wishlist), and the tulip looks fabulous!
Alison x