Pages widget

12 April 2014

11 Months on...


Today I'm off to Ally Pally for a little overdue retail therapy - if you're there please do say hello!
Yesterday marked 11 months since I fell off my bike and did all that damage to my elbow. I wanted to mark the day and so let loose with paints and stencils and this is what I made. The journaling says:
I can now see the light at the end of this long tunnel! The second operation seems to be a success though there's a lot of physio-type work to do. I know that I will get a liveable use from my arm - I suspect I might get discomfort forever but that's ok... well, ok-ish! I am so lucky to have had my family's support - it made all the difference.
Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...

Can't wait to see you later and have a catch up!! Love your bright journal page, Gab, so pleased to see your positive outlook in print, lol!!!
(hope this doesn't post twice, tried from the phone but it wouldn't publish, so had to get out of bed...) Helen xxxx

Unknown said...

A fab journal page to mark your journey Gabrielle, keep going! Fab work! Chris xxx

Anonymous said...

How is it eleven months already?? It probably seems longer than that to you, but at least you're now seeing - & feeling - an improvement, which is wonderful. Your journal page is fantastic & a great way of marking the date.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful page, wish you all the best for your arm.