Pages widget

17 April 2014

To do list

Oh, I am loving playing with my new Lynne Perrella stamps and couldn't help making a new journal page. I love the idea of this lady on wheels (I used a version of her here). 
There are lots of PaperArtsy paints and stamps on the page and the numbers for the list are from a little mini stamp that I cut up. Strictly speaking I have done the second one several times but I'm hopeful that it might happen again this year, though we have no plans...!
Thank you for popping by - I'm back to work today as David's on Easter holiday duty for a couple of days! I hope I haven't forgotten what to do when I get there!
Signature

5 comments:

Helen said...

what a bright, cheerful 'to do' list... hope you get to tick them off soon! Have a good day at work...

ElizabethR said...

Great page and a to do list is a fab idea. Liking the idea of having wheels as well, although living on a hill lol. Happy Easter Elizabeth xxx

Julie Lee said...

Gorgeous colours and I do love the idea of the lady on wheels! You need to be on wheels to get all the things on a 'to do' list done really - wish I had some!These LP creations have been such fun colours and designs:I'm really taken with them. I'm just working my way through a far less exciting version of a 'to do' list which includes 'force hubby to sort out his CDs, books, old receipts...' Lol! Julie Ann xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So cool, such a wonderful spread, love the colors and the to-do-list.

Anonymous said...

Fab page, gorgeous colours & the lady looks great.