Pages widget

7 May 2014

Queen... or Quote perhaps?

Time again for another in the hugely enjoyable series of alphabet inspired tags for Dragons Dream Tag It On. This time Julie Ann has chosen the tricky letter Q and the colour gold (as well as the obligatory tag and at least one stamp). 
For this tag I used layers and layers of PaperArtsy's Old Gold paint and a little Nougat and built up the background before promoting my phrenology head, Su, to be queen! I wasn't sure if I was going to use 'queen' or 'quote' as my Q (I love the quote from Wendy Vecchi!) but, for me, the queen idea had the edge!

We hope you'll join us this time!

Signature

7 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I love this tag sooo much! That phrenology head is rising higher and higher up my wish list: I love it so. I really like the effect of the Nougat and the Old Gold background too. And the quote, well, that's great! You have a supply of some really witty and quirky quotes. Julie Ann xxx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous Gabrielle love the green eyes they remind me of coloured contact lens I had lol, stick to my natural blue ones now. Fab tag, Elizabeth xxx

Helen said...

Fabulous tag, as ever, and a great quote too.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a gorgeous tag, love the crown and the Q.

Unknown said...

A fab tag and great use of the letter 'Q' - Su looks pretty pleased with herself too! lol Chris xxx

Annie said...

I'm seeing a lot of versatility with that head stamp. I love that you've made it a queen. Awesome tag!

Dianne said...

Hello Gabrielle, this is such a creative tag, the quote is wonderful and your queen is fabulous with her crown of leaves and your background is gorgeous, thanks for sharing, have a wonderful week..