Pages widget

22 October 2014

Direction

The latest theme at DragonsDream Tag It On is the letter D and Red! I think I went a little bonkers with the red! It seemed the perfect opportunity to use my Dylusions direction stamps (though Tim Holtz has some too but I hadn't used my Dylusions ones for far too long!)
Hope you'll join in with us - just make sure you include a stamp and a tag and your interpretation of the theme! If you need more inspiration - my team mates have created a really fabulous variety of ideas - why not pop over and see?
Signature

5 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Love your directional tag it's yummy! Elizabeth x

crafty creations said...

Brilliant interpretation of the theme x Hilda

Julie Lee said...

If this is going bonkers with the red, I like it! I love all those twisty direction arrows@ it really evokes my sense of direction, actually! Lovely tag! :) Julie Ann xxx

Helen said...

Carry on bonkers! love the choice of word and how you've interpreted it, Gabrielle! Love all the arrows.

Kirsten said...

Brilliant tag & so gorgeous too!