Pages widget

5 October 2014

My Sparkly hanging

For Country View Crafts Challenges this month the theme is Sparkle and Shine. For my second project I have made a wall hanging using some favourite stamps. I started by painting the hanging board black which looked really dramatic! 
The leaves are stencilled and then painted to add a little more interest. I started by stencilling the leaves on in white paint and then with Hey Pesto with a painted accent of Holly. The flowers are stamped onto vintage book paper that was adhered to Clearly for Art to add dimension. The centre of each little flower has Distress Glitter and the larger flowers have clear embossing paste for added shine! The centre of each flower has a rub on number and then I added a Lin Brown sentiment.
I hope you'll join in with us this month, there's a whole month of inspiration on the blog and we look forward to seeing you over there!
Signature

1 comment:

Helen said...

this is gorgeous, Gabrielle!