Pages widget

7 January 2015

Turquoise and Bling

Ooh! Time for a new series of challenges over at Dragons Dream Tag It On. We bid a tearful goodbye to the Alphabet Challenge during 2014 and wave hello to a colour challenge for the start of 2015! This fortnight Elizabeth has challenged us to use Turquoise and bling (as well as the regular rules of a stamped image and a tag).
Now I'm really not a huge user of bling and don't really have much that's 'blingy' but I do have Liquid Pearls and so that prompted me to think of a pearl necklace... 
I used a favourite Lynne Perrella stamp set and Turquoise Fresco paint and my tag was born! Now it's your turn! We look forward to you joining us but in the meantime, do pop over and see the fabulous tags my team mates have made!
Signature

9 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Hi Gabrielle, bling is not exactly my 'thing' either: I'm a girl of simple tastes! I smiled when I saw that we had both reached for the liquid pearls! I love your tea-cup lady and - as usual - your colour combo is just brilliant! I love the way your work is so vibrant and bold. This is a lovely tag that I could look at again and again. xxx

ElizabethR said...

That's a yummy tag, love your Lady, and liquid pearls look fabulous! Elizabeth xxx

catherine said...

Love your tag Gabrielle. The image is fabulous
x catherine

Helen said...

you've created a great tag, for a non blingy girl! the liquid pearls are just great for her necklace.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a fabulous tag, love your coloring and the ladies' hat. Wishing you a creative and happy year 2015.

Unknown said...

Turquoise and bling! I couldn't be more satisfied! :) Gorgeous work! xxx

Kirsten said...

Beautiful tag.

pearshapedcrafting said...

It took me a while to warm to 'teacup lady' but she is now one of my favourite LP ladies so it goes without saying that I really love this tag! I loVe the colouring and her necklace does look great! Chrisx

Etsuko said...

Oh! this is very gorgeous tag! beautiful turquoise and I love the necklace bling. xxx