Pages widget

11 November 2015

Late October

I am very, very late in sharing my October page in my Art Journal. The truth is I made this amazing background and everything was looking just as I'd hoped but then I just couldn't work out how finish the page!
I sprayed the page with lime Dylusions ink and then sprayed Black Marble ink at the top. Liberally spraying the black with water I let it run down the page to form spooky tree like trunks. When I had finally decided what to do next I added a leaf stamp to the top of the trees and they fell into place.
.
The labels made great daily journal spots (I have filled them all now!) and the stamps are mix of all sorts of stamps I could find including some much loved, and very under used stamps, from Waltzingmouse Stamps.
I hope you had a wonderful October, thank you as always for stopping by! If you want to see more then I have grouped my calendar pages this year here and there's a Facebook group full of incredible inspiration with loads of different styles - really worth checking out!
Signature

2 comments:

Helen said...

love these pages!!

Kirsten said...

Great idea, I love the finished pages.