Pages widget

1 December 2015

Making a scene

There is a new theme at Country View Crafts Challenges and it's... 'Make a Scene'. Well, I must confess that this stumped me a little until I remembered the wonderful Stately homes we visited in the summer holidays  and the (slightly creepy) deer heads mounted on the panelled walls.  As it's nearly Christmas i couldn't help giving one of the deer heads a red nose!
Thank you for popping by and please do join in with the challenge this month there are prizes on offer!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

I like your take on the theme Gabrielle!

rachel said...

great take on the theme Gabby - sorry if I caused you problems but I love the result! Hugs rachel xx

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Gabrielle - love it, and the little red nose is a gab touch! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry... meant 'fab'!

Sue said...

Brilliant Gabrielle, I love it! xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love this Gabrielle, a great take on the theme. Hope all is well. xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Love the weathered look on your shields, and Rudolph's nose did make me smile!
Alison xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Great take on the theme Gabrielle hugs Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love those shields.xxx