Pages widget

1 February 2016

Backgrounds

I love making backgrounds and so this month's new theme at Country View Crafts Challenges is perfect for me!
I used my favourite stencils (four of them!) and lots of paint to make the background. Then I added a final image and more stamping for the background. I often find that the background is about a third of the process, then I add the main image(s) followed by the last bits to tie it all together.
I hope you'll join in with us this month!
Signature

13 comments:

Helen said...

gorgeous background Gabrielle!

Monika Gulyas said...

Great colours!!! Your fuchsia matches perfectly with the yellow! Lovely image!

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous - love how zingy the colours are, and the image is a treat.
Alison xx

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous Gabrielle - such a wonderful mix of colours! Jennie

Unknown said...

Ahhh - smiling Gabrielle - what a SUPER way to start my week.... your creation here just makes me feel happy. LOVE it. j.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, what fàb colours.xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

A fab colourful piece, love it! Great background and yes a wonderful theme for the challenge...

rachel said...

a super colourful make Gabrielle - love it - hugs rachel x

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully put together Gabrielle and lovely bold, striking colours. xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Fabulous background Gabrielle and your features really pop. Love it xx

Deb said...

Wonderful Gabrielle! Deb xo

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright colours.

Unknown said...

I love the whole quirkiness of this, the image and the colours - its very vibrant and the theme is such a good one. Cxx