Pages widget

17 May 2016

Be bold

For my second project for Country View Crafts Challenges I used some of my favourite stencils. The squares and numbers feature a lot in my journal pieces - you might not always find them as they are in the background but they are there! I love stars so they needed to feature too! The leaf was stencilled using Grunge Paste. I added blue paint once dry and then sanded it to reveal the paste as a highlight. Then I drew round the leaves to give them some emphasis.

There is still time to join in this month's Blog Hop and the stencil challenge - more details on both can be found here. Thank you, as always, for stopping by.
Signature

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous page! Love the colours and the geometric stencilling.

Artmadnana said...

Love those colours Gabrielle. I love layering with stencils too. Love that leaf!

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

Love the colors.