Pages widget

26 March 2014

Z is for...?

...Zig Zag!!!
 
Welcome back to another round of our alphabet challenge at Dragons Dream Tag It On! This fortnight the rather lovely Silvia has chosen the letter Z and the compulsory element of a face (as well as the usual tag and use of at least one stamp). 
I wanted to see if I could make zig zags and so, with the help of four sticky notes and a stencil I managed to get a pretty successful background, which I then clapped water on! The face is my fabulous phrenology head, Su, wearing a fetching headdress made from luscious Wendy Vecchi stamps. I'm not sure why I put the label over Su's eyes, it was going to either be her eyes or her mouth and I guess the eyes won! How will you interpret this this theme? We're looking forward to seeing!!!
Signature

8 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Lovely background it's a gorgeous colour. Elizabeth xxx

Julie Lee said...

I love the way you did the background too! It's really effective! I also like the way you used the WV stamps to add great dimension! Phrenology heads are so cool. A stamp like this one is top of my wish list at the moment. Julie Ann xxx

Helen said...

Hope your first day back at work went well and you aren't too exhausted!!

I love your tag - the zigzag background is fantastic!! Love Su, as always...

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, your zig zags are fantastic, the whole tag looks wonderful.

May said...

Love your Zig Zag tag Gabrielle... the colour is fabulous & the face is brilliant.. Hugs May x x

Anonymous said...

Terrific tag, love the green zig zags & Su looks fabulous.

Annie said...

Excellent Z tag and very clever use of the face stamp!

wendy vecchi said...

she made me smile!