Pages widget

13 May 2015

I see you Su!

The rather lovely Silvia has chosen this fortnight's theme at DragonsDream Tag It On and she chose... yellow and texture. I love these Tim Holtz stamps and the eye chart stencil and so I combined the two! The background was Grunge Paste though the stencil and, when dry, I blended shades of yellow Distress Ink. I stamped one set of the glasses and attached half to my lovely Su
We hope you'll join in with us this fortnight and please do pop over to the blog to see the fabulous tags made by my fellow team mates!
Signature

6 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I love the composition on this Gabrielle and the phrenology head is superb - one of my favourites! The eye chart background is fabulous with the Grunge Paste too. Really so dazzling I shall need an eye test now - just to check on those yellow flashes before my eyes! Seriously, though, I loved it! xxx

Helen said...

what a gorgeous tag!! I rarely use that stencil, I really don't know why.. Great to see Su again too!!

Etsuko said...

Amazing tag Gabrielle! Great design and beautiful 'Yellow'. Love the quote. I love it. xxx

Deb said...

Fabulous tag, love your background!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I'm really sorry that I haven't been around for weeks. I'm not very often at my computer, not many blog posts on my blog and no blog hopping.
You've created a wonderful tag, gorgeous background and fabulous image. Love the whole composition.

Annie said...

What a fun tag Gabrielle. I love how you've put everything at the edges and over. Great colors and texture. The message is a good one! Well done.