Pages widget

2 December 2015

November

Ah! November! The month which sees you put away Halloween decorations only to realise you’re going to have to start getting your Christmas ones out soon! The nights have started getting very dark here (it feels like bedtime at 5:30pm!) and so it seemed pretty natural to make a night sky theme for my page this month!
The background was achieved by putting Black Marble Dylusions ink over the top of a blue and white painted background and dabbing it off. I then added the stars using Tinting Base for a soft look and the drew in their outlines. For a final flourish I liberally sprayed the page with a pearl Perfect Pearls spray so it has a deep lustre (that no photograph will ever pick up!
I drew the large houses free hand and stamped out a few Dylusions ones to make up a street. They were then inked using Broken China and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. Then I went bonkers adding some PaperArtsy and Tim Holtz stamps in the background.
I hope you are enjoying your November, thank you as always for stopping by! If you want to see more then I have grouped my calendar pages this year here and there's a Facebook group full of incredible inspiration with loads of different styles - really worth checking out!
Signature

3 comments:

snazzyoriginal said...

Fab x

Helen said...

November disappeared in a flash... love your pages!

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous background & I love the calendar houses.